A discussion of COVID-19 financial and economic policies and their most important short- and long-term implications for:
FINANCIAL MARKETS • SMALL BUSINESSES • RETIREMENT FINANCE
PERSONAL FINANCES • HOUSING FINANCE • THE FEDERAL RESERVE
• Chris Farrell, Moderator - Economics Contributor at NPR’s “Marketplace” and Minnesota Public Radio News
• Deborah Lucas - Sloan Professor of Finance and Director, MIT GCFP
• Andrew Lo - Charles E. and Susan T. Harris Professor at Sloan and Co-Director, MIT GCFP
• Robert Merton - Sloan School of Management Distinguished Professor of Finance and Co-Director, MIT GCFP
• Jonathan Parker - Robert C. Merton Professor of Finance at Sloan and Co-Director, MIT GCFP
• Antoinette Schoar - Stewart C. Myers-Horn Family Professor of Finance and Entrepreneurship at Sloan
Please direct any questions to Deirdre Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the MIT Golub Center for Finance and Policy, visit gcfp.mit.edu.